September 3, 2014

Maiden Braids Tutorial


Many of you asked for a tutorial on how I do my maiden braids, so here it is! It is very simple - braid your hair into two braids, pin each one across with two bobby pins in an x shape, and then bobby pin to your hearts delight. It takes only a couple of minutes, and it results in hours worth of feeling like a princess - which is always delightful.

The song that I used is a cover of "The Moon Song" by my wonderful friend, Dakota. Do visit her channel!

Have a lovely day!

13 comments:

  1. I love it! Your videos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this tutorial for so long! I can't get over how great it looks on you! Thanks for making the video :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! I am so happy to hear that.

      Delete
  3. Such a cute video! You sport that hairdo so well. :) Thank you again for including my song! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dakota! You are a dear; thank you for letting me use your song. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the tutorial, will definitely need to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I wish I could do it but just got a hair-cut. Great video:) and you should to try to do more!
    -xoxo
    June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, June! I will definitely be making more videos in the future.

      Delete
  6. Huh! That looks basically painless, you make it seem so easy!!
    Hoe to try this one soon. Thank you thank you thank you!
    Love this little video.
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The secret is lots & lots & LOTS of bobby pins - I had so many clips of putting pins in that I had to cut them out of the video.

      Delete
  7. Love it! So cute!! I tried that and I didn't have enough bobby pins! :) Great video!!
    ~Janai
    www.cutenclassydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!