October 1, 2015

One Foggy October Morning

 photo IMG_0849_zpsrupyuzss.jpg  photo IMG_0844_zpsqnyfpodu.jpg
 photo IMG_0846_zpsn8uqt3ps.jpg
 photo IMG_0841_zpskvhqlj9n.jpg
















































































The past couple mornings have consisted of me convincing my brothers to put on their coats and run out the door with me to chase fog. Oh, Autumn - each year you draw me deeper and deeper in love with you. A death so beautiful can only come from a Grace that is the very definition of Beauty. Stay for a long while, won't you?

14 comments:

  1. Cally (wordspassingyouby)October 1, 2015 at 5:44 PM

    screams my heart out. i can'T WITH YOUR WORDS AND YOUR PICTURES. oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, these are stunning!

    Ava
    theargoanutnation.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! I really really really absolutely love this post. You have such an amazing way with words. >< The combination such beautiful pictures and your words = perfection!! haha. :)
    keep blogging, lovely
    ~Ashy
    apieceofmysky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one! Fog is such a lovely, elusive thing to photograph. The last time I had to opportunity to photograph it, it was at night. It was such a fun experience!


    Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah . . . 🍁❤🍂

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel I should add fog-chaser to my list of professions because I all too often find myself leaping out of bed and out the front door whenever I see it. These photos are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! These are all sooooo stunning, Rachelle! I am absolutely in love with this post, so in love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photography is beautiful! May I ask what kind of camera you use?

     On a Saturday


    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh how beautiful! Your photography is amazing!
    Loving your blog!

    xx Sarah
    imsarahanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. One word...wow.
    http://beaudaily.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really though, you are so talented. The sunlight coming through the fog is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are wonderful, they really capture the whole vibe of autumn!
    Have a nice day,

    x I

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!