September 1, 2016

dreaming of japan










Lately I have been incredibly inspired by all things Japanese - their films, architecture, photography style, music, etc. There is a certain dreamy and refreshing sensation that I feel whenever experiencing these things. To name a few specific creative inspirations:

Film ~ Hayao Miyazaki. forever and always. Also the film "5 Centimeters Per Second"
Music ~ "dakishimetai" by PoPoyans, "Dancing Venus of Aurora Clay" by Takako Minekawa
Photographers ~ Elvis Tang, Steve Chen, Hideaki Hamada, Wilson Lee

Who/what/where has been inspiring you lately?

x Elle

p.s. I'm filming a q&a video soon since many of you requested one in my blog survey ~ please leave any questions you might have for me in the comments here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!