February 15, 2013

These Are a Few of My Favorite Bible Verses

The Bible is full of so much wisdom and everything that essential for a proper, beautiful life that glorifies God, and that is why it is my all time favorite book. I have tons of favorite verses, but today I thought I'd share with you some of the ones that are higher up on my list, and that I find essential and helpful in my everyday life. I have memorized each of these, and I encourage you to do the same! What are some of your favorite Bible verses?





7 comments:

  1. Great verses! Can't wait for more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love them! Thank you! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoy reading my blog! :) I love reading yours, too!
    xoxo
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle, would you mind at all if I recommended your blog on mine? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind at all! :) Thank you very much! I plan on recommending your blog sometime soon. :)
      xoxo
      Rachelle

      Delete
    2. Here's the post: http://bit.ly/Yxi3Lg

      Delete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!