July 29, 2013

Font Haul

Hello!

I recently went on a little font spree and downloaded a bunch of brilliant new fonts that I love, so I thought that I would share them with you in a little font "haul". :) 
Here are a few of my favorites...



They were all free, and I downloaded them all from dafont.com. 

Sorry if some of them look a bit fuzzy...Photoshop kept crashing when I was trying to create the picture of all the fonts together, so some of them got a little pixly/fuzzy. I promise that they aren't when you download them, though!


I think that my favorite one is Peach Milk...it's so crafty and I just love it!


What are your favorite fonts?

xo Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. I like the "outline" font, and the Bible verse!!
    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any favorite fonts, but those are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog, and have to say it's awesome! I love it!
    I was just wondering if you could help me out with downloading fonts to blogs. I have a blogger account (eunoiaandi.blogspot.co.nz) and I for some reason cannot seem to access the fonts I download for my blog. Would you mind telling me how you did?
    Sorry if it's a bit of a hassle :/ Thanks if you read this :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan,
      Thank you! I actually don't use the fonts that I download in Blogger when designing my blog, I use them in Photoshop. So, unfortunately, I don't have an answer for you. I can tell you one piece of advice that has helped me learn everything I know about fonts/html codes/blog design: Google it! You will probably find an answer if you Google it. :) Hope that helps! xo

      Delete
    2. Owell, that's okay. Thanks for replying! I have googled and I think I may have found the solution to the problem. I'm pretty sure it was the blog template not letting me see them. Here's hoping I can sort it out!
      Thanks again :)

      Delete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!