July 28, 2013

Film Festival

This weekend I was in my uncle's short film for a 72 hour film festival (you have 72 hours to film it and edit it then submit it), and I had a very fun time!
I was the main character and I got to act with my Auntie Kristi, from Eccentric Owl. At some times we had to just stare at each other without speaking and that was the hardest part of the whole movie...holding in giggles does not come easily for me. :)
The set was in the forest and it was so beautiful! I really enjoyed laying down on a bed in the middle of a forest...it was so peaceful.
Here are a few behind the scenes photos...



xo Rachelle

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great short film!

    -Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging my the photos it looks like an awesome film =) Will we be able to see it when it's finished?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the film festival is in October, and they are going to show all of the movies in a theater and then choose the best for each category, and then after that I think that I will be able to share it. :) I know that my aunt at eccentricowl.com is going to post it in October.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like tremendous fun!
    Those pictures are dreamy, your dresses are gorgeous.
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! And oh my goodness, I can't believe Kristina is your aunt! So awesome <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a wonderful aunt! At a recent family party she was talking to my mom about blogging and they were talking about your blog and how much they love it. :)

      Delete
  5. All the pictures are so enchanting. Uncle Neho knows how to put together a good film, doesn't he? :) Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!