August 15, 2013

Follow the Red Brick Wall


Top // Forever 21
Skirt // Storenvy
Shoes // TOMs
Sunglasses // Ross


I love this skirt so much because it is so versatile and it can go with many different outfits. However, I must admit, I am a bit disappointed about it's length. I ordered it online and it turned out being pretty short when it arrived. It makes it a bit uncomfortable (even though I wear shorts under it), but other than that it's wonderful! I am actually thinking that I will sew some lace around the bottom of the skirt to make it longer. Next time I shop for skirts/dresses though, I am going to try to make sure that they are a comfortable and more modest length. :)


Have a wonderful day!
xo Rachelle

p.s. I tried to film my Q&A video yesterday but I ended up spending the day at my friends house, and I am very busy this weekend, so I apologize that I won't be able to film my video until next week! 

14 comments:

  1. You have a natural eye for photography! Love your fashion posts. Your poses are always so cute! While I love doing fashion posts it's hard for me to pose for them:) Do you use a self timer or does someone take your photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alicia! My mom actually takes my pictures, but I usually tell her what I want the picture to look like. :)

      Delete
  2. So cute! Great place to take photos!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachelle,
    I love your pictures! I think the skirt would be really cute with some more lace as you say. Needless to say your outfit is wonderful per ususal!
    Have a lovely day,
    xo Flora // thelastpostblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg love your blog! And you're so cute in those photos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Marielle! And I love your name, by the way. :)

      Delete
  5. I really like your blog! I just stumbled across it this morning :) I think lace would be such a cute addition to the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Bella! Yeah, I'm hoping that even with lace the skirt will go with lots of different outfits...but even if it doesn't, it's really fun to have some different pieces in my wardrobe. :)

      Delete
  6. rachelle :) i love your blog. your pictures are so dainty and pretty esp your profile pic <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I just found your blog, and I love it already! That skirt is adorable - so cute and comfortable! I love how it would go with so many things. I just wanted to stop by and say Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!