September 13, 2013

Flashback Friday // 2002


I was recently looking through old photographs of me as a toddler, and I realized that it's been a very long time since my last Flashback Friday post, so I thought I would give it another go. This time, instead of sharing five gajillion photos of my adorable little brother as a baby, I decided to post several pictures of me when I was two years old. I only have one memory on record of this era, which may or may not be influenced by photos of it. Don't you just hate it when you don't know if you actually remember something, or you're just imagining that you do because you've seen photos of it...definitely one of those things that drives me insane!


I totally rocked the denim on denim look, am I right? ;) But in all seriousness, looking back at these photos, I feel like I may have had more style as a two year old than I do now! Either that or I was really ahead of the trends...saltwater sandals, overalls, floral prints, vintage dresses, and jean jackets? Those are all things that I love now! Of course, I probably didn't even care what I was wearing when I was a toddler, as long as I could still function correctly/comfortably (let me tell you, I surely had a few pieces in my wardrobe that didn't fit those guidelines). I now am so thankful for my mom dressing me the way she did! I am kind of jealous of two year old Rachelle's clothes. :)


Would you where any of the clothes now that you wore as a child? Which ones?

Well, I'm off to the magical land of weekend...I've been awaiting my journey for a while!

xo Rachelle

6 comments:

  1. Aw these photos are so so so adorable! You had such cool clothes haha. x

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg so cute this kid!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omigoodness you were so cute!!! Love it!! I am pretty sure that all of the clothing that I wore as a toddler was kinda 90s style, rather ugly. :P
    Christina
    Idlewildcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were super cute (and still is now!). I can't remember anything I wore when I was a tot, haha!

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were so cute! I love the last outfit :)
    - edin
    www.maybeedin.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are adorable as always! :D I would probably wear some floral print sundresses that I used to own. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!