December 31, 2013

Looking Back & Looking Forward

In case you didn't hear, today is the last day of 2013. ;) Sometimes I feel like this year has flown by, but when I think back on all of the memories I've made and the changes and growth that has taken place this year, I wonder how I fit all of that into one year!

2013 is my favorite year to date. It was full of so many new, wonderful things, and it makes me so happy to look back on it! My favorite memories from this year are of the many adventures that I went on with my family. I really just love adventuring, whether it's hiking in the mountains, or a trip to the lake.  
 

While I do love looking back on the happy memories, I also love looking forward to the unknown memories that I will make in the coming year. Who will I meet? Where will I go? What will I discover? I just can't wait to find out!


Happy New Year's Eve!
See you next year. ;)

xo Rachelle

4 comments:

  1. I feel the same way!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This year was great but I am super stoked for this new year! I feel empowered to stick to my resolutions this year;) I am finally excited to start blogging again! I've been in a blog slump for the past months:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog. Have you seen the site 'Juicystudio', might be some tools there to test in 2014...
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year has really gone by in a flash for me. Sometimes I just wish time would slow down... On another note, you guys look great! Love Levi's bowtie.... hehehe.... bowties are cool. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!