December 10, 2013

Snapshots


My dad decided to exchange our new Canon t3i for a t4i, so we currently are camera-less again. I just can't wait for it to come, I am really loving photography and cinematography! These are just a few pictures that I took in the short week that we had the t3i. It is such a wonderful camera, and I could hardly set down!
As soon as our new camera arrives I will start posting regularly again. Sorry for the little delay!

How's your life? This is the last week of my play. I have four more performances this next weekend, and then it will be over. It has been such a fun three months working on the play, so it will be sad when it is over. At least we get to have a cast party to top it all off! At the cast party, we have a potluck and then we dance like crazy under the disco ball in the theater. Cast parties are the best.

Only 15 days until Christmas! Oh, so exciting! I can't wait to get some holiday-themed posts up. It is definitely my favorite time of year, and I'm trying my best to enjoy every moment, since it doesn't last very long. I am still patiently waiting for snow. It is so cold here, so it's bound to come around sooner or later (hopefully sooner)!

Have a wonderful day!
xo Rachelle




 

13 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!! I love the first one!
    What play are you in? You've probably said before....:)
    Oh wow, Christmas is so close!!! I know, let it snow, right?!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Christina! I am in "Twas the Night Before Christmas". And I really shouldn't be complaining that the holiday season is so short, because I've been rehearsing Christmas songs for the play for three months now. :) The play just makes me so excited for when Christmas really comes!

      Delete
  2. Hey Rachelle, hope you are well! Really was hoping to email you about something personal and god related xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessie! Yes, I have been meaning to reply to you for a while now, sorry that it's taken so long! I have a draft of my reply saved and I will try to finish writing it and send it to you ASAP.

      Delete
  3. hey Rachelle! I love your blog and was so inspired by you that I started my own. Check it out at periwinklepolkadots.wordpress.com. I have 1 suggestion and that is that you shouldn't apologize about not posting for a while..it's okay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you so much! Your are very sweet! I really like your blog, thanks for sharing it with me! :) And thank you for your suggestion, it is really great. I'm working on not doing that, so thanks for the input!

      Delete
  4. awesome pics! Cant wait for the holiday posts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the second-last picture! :O It's gorgeous! Great photography skills :)

    Rebecca Gregoire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rebecca! You are so kind. :)

      Delete
  6. Those are beautiful pictures, my favorites are the first one and the second-last one! Thats so cool you are in a play!! Keep up the good work,

    ~Janai

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your pictures.. thank for sharing.

    Kelly Terrell
    Director, Gold Gods Girls
    http://goldgodsgirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. your photos are so lovely, and they feel nostalgic for some reason. love it!

    karen, elashock.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!