June 25, 2013

Procrastinator

Ok, I procrastinated a bit.
So here is what has been going on since the last time I posted...

First of all, I got my hair cut!

 As you can see, it was extremely long before (I could sit on it!), and now it is pretty short. I had planned on just getting a trim, but I decided to donate 10 inches to Locks of Love. It requires a lot more work now to make it look good, but it is nice to have a change and I am happy that I donated it.

 Next thing...a little over a week ago, my mom, Levi, and I went to a wedding and we got a picture with this beautiful car outside. This is the car that I want to drive when I am old enough...it's so dreamy! :)

 Last Saturday my whole family went back to the place that I did my last adventure post at, since the first time my mom and Isaiah didn't come with us.

 We had another picnic there with the whole family, and we played frisbee afterward. We all had a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed going on an adventure with my family. :)


I find myself saying this too often, but I really do apologize for going such a long time without posting! I've been sick a lot this month, and I also haven't had much inspiration lately and to be honest, I just haven't felt in the mood to blog. But I have some new post ideas and I also have many adventures planned for the summer that I will definitely blog about.

I want to say a big thank you to everyone who has been following my blog lately, even though I have rarely been posting. I am currently at 86 followers (GFC and Bloglovin combined) and counting, and I love you all dearly!

My family is still trying to find a house to move in to, and we are also working very hard at packing and preparing to move, so your prayers are still much appreciated. I hope that once we have moved I will blog a lot more.
 

xoxo
Rachelle

11 comments:

  1. How amazing is that car? And of course, as you know, I'm in love with that dres- haha. Glad to see you back! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I could just hug that car... ;) I'm hoping to do a style post in that dress soon! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I love your haircut! And your dress is so pretty! That car is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lovvee the car!! and the picure of the basket!!
    Its simple, but beautiful at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Erin! My mom actually took the picture of the picnic basket, and I love it too. :)

      Delete
  4. Cute Hair cut! love how its really wavy!
    the car is really cool!

    Cia!
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Grace! After I got my hair cut, they curled it for me and I really enjoyed having it in curls. :)

      Delete
  5. Your hair looks super cute!
    Your blog is always so pretty and full of light.
    Love it.
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair really suits you! :)
    and cool car!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!