June 9, 2013

Snohomish River

Hello again!
I hope that after that two week long break we can still be friends. :)

Anyway, yesterday I went on another adventure so I am happy to share it with you. :) My mom stayed home with Isaiah (my older brother) who had mountains of homework to do, but my dad took Levi (my little brother) and I to a park by the Snohomish River. It was a blast, and we didn't know where we were going so it was a surprise. We had a lot of fun and I just love adventuring with my family! :) Here's a recap in pictures...

























First, we went to a park/field area to have a picnic lunch. It was a beautiful day, and the only bad thing was that I lost my sunglasses in a ditch full of tall grass, but thankfully, after lots of searching and praying, I found them (actually, I didn't find them until right before we left at the end of the day).


























After our picnic, we ran around and played in the field. We used our towels as superman capes. :)





































Then we crossed a bridge over the Snohomish River. It was held up by wires (not attached to the river at all) and it wobbled back and forth, so it was kind of scary, but also really cool.



























Then we went down to the shore (here is the view of the bridge) and played there for a while.




































Levi and I were playing on this pathway of rocks, and I nearly fell in, so my only escape was to jump onto the biggest rock that I am standing on in this picture. And I still got wet, because earlier, Levi threw a big rock in the water and it splashed all over me.

















































I hope that you enjoyed this adventure post.
Have a lovely day!

xoxo
Rachelle



8 comments:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun! Love our outfit! Super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your adventure posts! And glad to have you back! It seems like you have a lot of really cool bridges where you live :-) Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! Yeah, I guess we do. :)

      Delete
  3. Such an awesome post! :) Superman capes are the best. That scenery looks a lot like a region of Ukraine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pic of the rock path way! your adventure post are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I have been loving these adventures posts! Keep up the good work, Rachelle!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!