August 31, 2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag


Recently Chloe from A Little Birdy Blog tagged me to do the '50 random facts about me tag' which I have been wanting to do for a long time now, so I am very excited to finally get around to it.

Anyone can do this (if you do, you can either use the image above your make your own), but here are a few specific people that I tag:

Anna from Floralled
Jenna from A Beautiful Heart
Helena from In a Few Nutshells
Erin from Confidently Mine
Natalia from Elan


And without further ado, here are 50 random facts about me...

  1. I am allergic to gluten, wheat, dairy, and peanuts.
  2. I've only been in one car accident, and it was a small one on the way home from the hospital right after I was born.
  3. I've only gotten my hair cut three times, and every time I have donated my hair to Locks of Love.
  4. I love riding my bicycle!
  5. I've never broken any bones, had any cavities, or gotten stung by a bee.
  6. Whenever I go to the bathroom, I always check behind the shower curtain...you never know, someone could be hiding in there! ;)
  7. My middle name is Marie, after my Great Grandma who is 94 years old and the most amazing person I know.
  8. I am mostly Norwegian, but also German, French, Scottish, British, and Russian.
  9. I hate soda pop, most candy, and frosting.
  10. I've been homeschooled my whole life except for the first semester of 6th grade.
  11. I've only been to three states (Washington, Oregon, and California) and I've never been out of my country.
  12. I am double-jointed.
  13. I play guitar and ukulele.
  14. When is was 10 (and again when I was 11) I had a surgery called an endoscopy, which is when they. Stick a microscopic camera down my throat and take pictures inside if me (while I'm asleep).
  15. The only big earthquake I've ever experienced was when I was a newborn.
  16. I've never eaten sushi.
  17. I'm extremely ticklish on my neck and the bottoms of my feet.
  18. I taught myself how to swim and only recently taught myself how to not plug my nose while underwater!
  19. The sound of nails scratching a steel cooking pot or a plate is insanely aggravating to me.
  20. When I was little is was riding my bike and I crashed and got a pebble wedged in my knee, and there is still a scar.
  21. One of my favorite scents is the smell of new car tires.
  22. A few words in my baby vocabulary were lolly (water), oachie (horsie), and doddy (daddy).
  23. I currently have an expander in my mouth, which is a metal thing on the top of my mouth that pushes my palate bones apart then grows new bone between them to expand my palate. Thankfully, I get it off in September!
  24. My favorite patterns are stripes, floral, polka dots, damask, hounds-tooth, argyle, and gingham.
  25. Peanuts and cheese make my nose itch.
  26. I have a really strong stomach when it comes to amusement park rides (I love them!). 
  27. I love blog designing and interior designing.
  28. I am a proud whovian.
  29. My birthday is on August 22, and the age that I turn is always the same as the last two digits of the year (for example, this year I am turning 13 and it is 2013).
  30. I can be very shy sometimes (usually if I'm really tired, which is pretty much all the time), but other times I am really outgoing.
  31. I have a thyroid problem that makes me need more sleep then most people.
  32. I like having everything simple and organized because it helps me think better and clearer.
  33. Camping and swimming are two of my favorite things to do.
  34. My brothers are some of my best friends.
  35. My favorite fruits are blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, and pineapple.
  36. I hate tomatoes and mustard.
  37. The first chapter book that I ever read was "Charlotte's Web" and I read it on my own in Kindergarten.
  38. I did 5th grade math when I was in 4th grade, and them I skipped 5th grade.
  39. I'm going into 8th grade.
  40. One of my favorite materials is eyelet.
  41. I am definitely a daddy's girl.
  42. I prefer black ink pens over blue ink because it looks smoother and more like it was printed.
  43. I love having braces and I always get so excited when it's time for an orthodontist appointment!
  44. I own approximately 7 devotional books, and I always love getting new ones!
  45. My favorite numbers are 12, 13, and 22.
  46. Three of my favorite words are "felicity", "flora", and "cinnamon".
  47. I love school! Only if I understand it, though.
  48. I have a thing for polka dots, two little hair buns (minnie mouse buns, as I call them), garden gnomes, foxes, daisies, oxfords/saddle shoes, roller skates, polaroid cameras, ivy, records, kit cat clocks, and flower crowns.
  49. Someday I want to go on a roadtrip with my friends in a VW bus.
  50. I am so utterly lost without Jesus. ❤

Wow! This tag was a lot harder than I thought it would be! But also very fun, and I hope that you got to know a few new things about me. :)

xo Rachelle

18 comments:

  1. Number 3 is so cute, I admire you so much for it! :) xx

    Thriftyskies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! It's always so convenient to donate my hair because I never remember to get it trimmed...so it's always really long by the time I want a haircut. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, love love love this! Have emailed you btw :) I am 100% agreeing with the last one. Thanks for inspiring me ! Love Jessie xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I got your email...will put up your post soon!

      Delete
  3. You're a Whovian?!?! I am too! :D And I also always look behind the shower curtain ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Whovians unite! ;) Really? I thought I was the only one!

      Delete
  4. this post is so cute!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
    http://instagram.com/andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Rachelle,
    Loved reading this list! I know about the nails on a plate, forks or knives are even worse I think! Ugh.
    Such fun to learn new things about you!
    Have a great day,
    xo Flora // thelastpostblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so so much for doing this! I loved reading your tag and I learnt lots of things about you! Love your blog too! Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! Someone else i can relate to with fact #1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What interesting fun facts. Would you mind grabbing a new button from my Blog (cupcake Crafty) as I just updated the buttons page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will update your button very soon...thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  9. Loved learning about you. We've got a couple of the same facts. You sound like a fun person;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not a lot that I didn't know! Fun tag; now I want to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go ahead! I would've tagged you, but I wasn't sure which person from LP to tag...so I officially tag YOU! :)

      Delete
  11. I love that!! Thanks for tagging me too!! I look forward to dong this!!
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun post! I actually like school too, but like you, only if I understand it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!