September 9, 2013

Oregon Coast


Last week my family spent four days on the Oregon coast to finish off our summer vacation. We visited Seaside, Astoria, Indian Beach, Hug Point, Haystack Rock, Ecola, and a few other locations. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed spending time with my family!
The ocean is pretty cold, but it was warmer than usual this time. I had great fun boogie boarding and jumping the waves! :)


On the last day, we wanted to stay to watch the sunset, so had a long, late car ride. My brothers and I all took a little nap in the car, and when we finally got home at 2:00 am, we went straight to our beds! It was such a fun-filled weekend, but it was great to be home. There's nothing like sleeping in your own bed after several nights of uncomfortable hotel hide-a-beds. :)
What did you do in your last bit of summer vacation?

xo Rachelle

p.s. the winners of my devotional giveaway are Alexandra Marie and Jessica!

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun:) Love the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures.

    xoxo, Oleah
    travel-simply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachelle,
    I love your pictures, you're so good at photographing! Bodyboarding is also such fun, even though I'm hopeless at it!
    Have a great day,
    xo Flora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty pictures!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! Sounds like a great time! My family and our friends are going to the Oregon coast next week! I love Hug Point!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're sich a good photographer! The photos at sunset are my favorites.

    http://orangeclosetdoors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry that I'm commenting so late! That is beautiful scenery. Never fails to remind me of The Goonies... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!