July 25, 2016

Cannon Beach



Earlier this summer my family drove to Cannon Beach, Oregon for a of couple days so that my brother Isaiah and I could hang out at the much anticipated "That PNW Instameet". We had the chance to meet some friends and inspirations that we'd previously only known online through the Instagram app. It was an incredible day taking photos and enjoying good company, not to mention the beautiful sunset and perfect bonfire we all sat around afterward!

The relationships I've formed just by meeting people online and bonding over similar passions are incredible. And the feeling of meeting those friends in person is just unreal! It's always a party. (as long as no one is secretly an ax murderer)

Thank you to those of you who have filled out my blog survey! Your answers have been really helpful and fun to read. The survey is still open if you haven't had the chance to do it yet. Thanks for all the love as I'm hopping back into blogging, you all are the best. I love you and hope you're doing well, friends!

x Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!