July 23, 2016

July Playlist





Time Is Dancing - Ben Howard
Saturn - Sleeping At Last
Tiny Fingers - Pepper Rabbit
Blonde on Blonde - Nada Surf
Metaphors - San Cisco
Sunlight - Yuno

I always love making/sharing/listening to playlists, so here's a little one for July. Just a handful of songs that I've been listening to recently, some slow and some upbeat. I've linked to the songs on youtube, but I would highly recommend finding them on spotify if you can. Or, if you prefer, you can listen to a few of them down below on a soundcloud playlist.




Also, thank you for the kind comments on my last post! I am excited to be back and sharing again. I've missed all of you, sweet friends. I created a little survey for my blog and I'd really appreciate it if you answered a few of the questions - it can be found here or via the link in the sidebar.

What music have you been listening to lately?


x Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear here if it is approved. Thanks!